Monday, January 25, 2010

WHAT IF


I’ve been pondering the power of asking ourselves the question “What if…”

What if…
-Your prayers could change the world?
-You suddenly woke up to a whole day before you with no fear?
-You discovered that God had something really Good in store for you?
-You could only carry with you from this day forward the love you had given and received?
-You realized some people and God can be COMPLETELY trusted?
-Someone loves you more than you can possibly imagine?
-Everything good is possible?
-This is the Perfect Day? The day the Lord hath made? No matter what you think is going on?

Just what if??? Amen.

2 comments:

  1. This must have been the inspiration for your status update last week. I loved it. I love this. You are a terrific writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. I often put similar thoughts on Twitter and Facebook. I just don't have to play by the word count rules in my Blog : )

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers