Wednesday, October 7, 2009

RESOLUTION


“RESOLUTION: a formal expression of opinion or intention made.”
It’s important to be specific. So at the outset, let me just clarify my intention. It’s to share some stories in this Blog with the intention to inspire, encourage, and reignite Hope (because we were all born with it) for those in transition. And to clear a little path for others to find their own way a little easier. I write for those who WANT help. If you don’t, please move on. This isn’t for you. We don’t have time to waste.

Unemployment, divorce, moves, illness, death… the many adventures of life. Been there, sometimes even all at the same time. And I’m still standing. I’m not just upright, I’m HAPPY. Holy cow! There, I’ve said it. So whatever it is for you, tie a knot and hang on, cuz Hope is on its way. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers