Tuesday, October 13, 2009

INTUITION



The “still small voice”. Hunches. Gut feelings. Intuition. Inner niggling. Whatever you call it, it’s the inner urging that persists, telling you to do something specific. It often doesn’t make sense to the logical mind or to friends and family. So long as it isn’t telling you to do anything illegal or immoral and it brings you a sense of peace, you’re likely being directed toward something that is for your highest good.

Case in point… Just a few weeks ago I got a fairly urgent inner directing to slightly revise my resume and drop it off at a particular business which I’m a fan of. They informed me that they weren’t hiring, but I asked them to keep my resume and call me if anything changed. THE VERY NEXT WEEK they called. Something had changed. Two days later, I was interviewed, hired, and worked 9 hours the same day.

Moral to the story? Follow those inner leadings, even when they don’t make sense, and just watch the miracles unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers