I'm moving on and I hope you'll join me at http://www.joannalueck.wordpress.com/ for THE 12 BEST THINGS I LEARNED GOING THROUGH HELL.
I'm revamping my website and moving my Blog to WordPress. I hope to see you there! At the other website. Not in hell : )
Amen!
Being unequally yoked is a unyielding compromise on a soul that knows the truth. Trying to denying the truth only poisons the soul. However, with grace we are forgiven and we learn to be better and share with others our experiences, good and bad.
ReplyDeleteGuess who?
Thanks for sharing this. Being unequally yoked nearly killed me the first time. The silver lining to that cloud is that it took me 7 years the first time, and only 3 1/2 the second : ) But it builds character, and if we're willing, down on our knees where we belonged in the first place. The only truly safe place to be.
ReplyDelete